Welcome to Cogan House Township
Our Township recycling center is in danger of being closed unless residents start following the rules regarding the proper disposal of recyclables.
- Plastic bags are not allowed to be thrown in with the rest of the recyclables.
- The bags clog the processing machines.
- The County will refuse to collect our recycling if there continues to be bags thrown in with the recyclables.
There will be planned resurfacing and seal coats projects at the following sites and dates. Please contact Assistant Highway Manager Kenneth R. Wilcox at 570-368-4287 with any questions or concerns. We will update this information as we receive it.
- May 19, 2019 Seal Coat Lick Run Road (SR 4006) From English Center to White Pine
- May 20, 2019 Seal Coat 184 from Brookside to Steam Valley